Codex: Card-Time Strategy - Core SetBlood Anarchs VS Moss Sentinels
- 2 osoby
- od 13 lat
- 20 - 30 minut
- wydanie angielskie
Codex: Card-Time Strategy is a customizable, non-collectable card game set in the Fantasy Strike universe that's inspired by real-time strategy video games such as Starcraft and Warcraft 3. Players each control three different heroes and have access to a tech tree that allows them to use different strategies each time they play.
The goal of the game is to destroy the opponent's base. To do this, players build up an army of units and heroes. Players determine the exact composition of their armies as they play by adding cards to their deck based on the tech they've chosen to pursue.
This Core Set contains the 3 red heroes from the Blood Anarch faction, the 3 green heroes from the Moss Sentinels faction, and all their associated spells and units, and so on. You can combine these cards with the Starter Set and expansions, too.
- Great place to start playing Codex
- 2-player competitive game
- High quality, fun art with some silliness here and there
- You can play this matchup a whole lot and discover more and more depth to it
- 4 of the 6 heroes in this set are also in Yomi, Puzzle Strike, and Flash Duel
- Players looking for a strategy card game that's deep, yet light-hearted.
- Those ready to dive into Codex's full 3-hero mode.
- Zawartość pudełka:
- 86 red faction cards
- 86 green faction cards
- 30+ "token" unit cards
- 2 large game boards
- 2 Codex binders
- Dial to track life totals
- Chits to track other quantities
- 2,24 kg
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie