Cold & Dark: Core RulebookGwiezdna przygoda w 18 układach słonecznych
- wydanie angielskie
Dying is easy, living is hard and pain is a given...
Centuries from now mankind lives on in the Sirius galaxy, an enormously vast and dense system of stars. It's a greedy industrial society run by corporations and the Governmental Industrial Complex. The onslaught of strip-mining has stirred something terrible best left buried and forgotten.
The sci-fi universe of Cold & Dark is a frightening and violent world. In the reaches of space the protagonists have to face known as well as unknown horrors.
The players take on the roles of people who have chosen to live on the edge as site engineers, corsairs and deep space salvagers. Only out there in the big empty, on the verge of disaster facing the horror, do they flourish and realise their full potential. This is sci-fi at its darkest. This book is intended for mature players only!
Some game features:
- Starmap and information about 18 solar systems.
- A look into the mysterious religion known as Infinitology.
- 19 avatar packages the players can use as an inspiration in order to create their avatars.
- Stats and examination of the violent and parasitic Ripper race - The greatest threat to life as we know it.
- Unique equipment such as the COG - Customised Operation Gear - the personal nano-tech suit worn by those working in space. Calibrate it by choosing among dozens of applications and upgrades.
- A simple and cohesive system which allows the players to manage their own ships and engage in everything from piracy to deep space salvage operations.
- Rules and information regarding VPS - Void Psychosis Syndrome, a mental illness which has the power to bring the whole of humanity to its knees.
Cold & Dark is a complete roleplaying game and within these pages you will find all the information you need to play the game. Intended for mature players.
- Zawartość pudełka:
- podręcznik w twardej oprawie, 240 stron
- 1,18 kg
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie