Mutant Chronicles RPG (3rd Edition) - Luna & Freelancers Source BookPrzewodnik po pozaziemskiej metropolii
- wydanie angielskie
- Modiphius Entertainment
- Liczba stron:
At the heart of human civilisation since the Exodus, Luna City is the first human settlement beyond Earth, and the greatest city ever built by mankind.
The city is a teeming metropolis, home to vast numbers of people, both employees of the megacorporations and those who exist between those grand organisations. It is a melting pot of cultures, and a place where history and the modern age collide, and no citizen of Luna would wish to live anywhere else.
It is also home to the Brotherhood and the Cartel, and the heart of the solar system’s political and economic landscape... yet it is also a hotbed of crime, corruption, and dark secrets.
- History: Delve into the history of Luna in the days before, and during, the Fall and the First Dark Symmetry War
- The People: Numerous NPCs and plot hooks to help expand your Mutant Chronicles campaign
- The Law: Expanded character creation options to support Luna’s beleaguered police department
- Beyond and Below: Venture into the blasted wasteland beyond the city’s walls, and into the caverns, tunnels, and undercity below
- The City: Explore the largest and grandest city in human history, discovering details and secrets never before revealed
- Waga (kg):
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie