Mutant Year Zero
- wydanie angielskie
- Modiphius Entertainment
- Liczba stron:
- Rodzaj oprawy:
We walked among the gaping ruins and rusty car wrecks, monuments to the fall of the Ancients. Naphta had been taken by a Deathworm and the Rot had driven Hugust insane. We had no grub left and there was only rotwater to drink. But we had to keep going. We had to find Eden. We could not return to the Ark empty-handed, the fate of the People rested on our shoulders. Suddenly, Franton, the insect-like Stalker leading our way through the wasteland, stopped. “Zone-Ghouls”, he hissed, drawing his scrap rifle. I inhaled, ready to spew out a cascade of flames at anyone who dared come close. In the next instant, a chilling shriek rose from the ruins around us.
Mutant Year Zero takes you to the world after the great Apocalypse. Humanity’s proud civilization has fallen. The cities are dead wastelands, winds sweeping along empty streets turned into graveyards. But life remains. Among the ruins, the People live. You are the heirs of humanity – but not quite human anymore. Your bodies and minds are capable of superhuman feats. You are mutants.
The Mutant RPG franchise has three decades of rich history in Sweden, with the first edition released in 1984. This is the game that later developed into Mutant Chronicles to widespread acclaim. Now, for the first time, a version of the original, post-apocalyptic shade of Mutant is released to an international audience. This brand new version of the classic game contains material for hundreds of hours of game time:
- 269 page full colour core RPG rulebook - everything you need!
- Create a unique mutant player character – including skills, talents, mutations, gear and relationships – in mere minutes.
- Push your character’s skills to their limits, releasing amazing mutant powers in the process.
- Fight fast and furious battles, making every bullet count and using a detailed list of gruesome critical injuries.
- Set your game in one of the Zones provided – The Big Smoke and The Dead Apple – or create your own Zone, based on your home town.
- Develop the Ark – your settlement in the Zone – by undertaking Projects, building a new society.
- Explore the Zone using the grid map and the unique sector generation system that populates the Zone with mutants, monsters and phenomena.
- Experience the five Special Zone Sectors – scenario locations that can be placed in any sector of the Zone.
- Search for the mysterious Eden bunker in the Path to Eden campaign frame provided, which includes an epic finale.
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie