Mutant Year Zero: MechatronNowe zasady tworzenia i grania robotami
- wydanie angielskie
- Modiphius Entertainment
- Liczba stron:
- Rodzaj oprawy:
10/07/2153, 0617. All human personnel is to be evacuated immediately from Production Facility Mechatron-7, on direct orders from the Noatun Central Command. Control over Mechatron-7 is to be temporarily transferred to A.I. construct NODOS, to secure continued production.
In a huge facility hidden underneath the ocean, an army of robots continues to carry out the final orders of humanity. Waiting for the humans to return, the work tirelessly in decaying factories.
But now, decades after the humans left, something has changed. Some robots have started to express their own free will. Will these self-aware robots save the Collective - or lead it to its final downfall?
This is the second major expansion to Mutant Year Zero, the award-winning post-apocalyptic pen&paper roleplaying game by Free League Publishing.
Mutant Year Zero: Mechatron tells the origin story of the robots, and introduces them into the dawnworld of Mutant: Year Zero. Some of the contents:
- New rules for creating and playing robots. A unique system lets you build your machine character part by part. The book includes all the rules you need to play!
- A detailed description of Mechatron-7, the huge underground robot hive, including a beautiful full-color map
- The complete campaign Ghost in the Machine, putting the player characters in the middle of a conflict threatening the future of the entire robot hive
- An overview of how the robots can adapt to life in the Zone, and join the human mutants of Mutant: Year Zero
The cover image of Mutant: Mechatron is painted by none other than the acclaimed scifi artist Simon Stålenhag, known from his amazing Tales from the Loop artbook. The interior art is made by the skilled artist Danny “Dark Mechanic” Morrison.
- Zawartość pudełka:
- podręcznik w twardej oprawie, 234 strony
- Waga (kg):
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie