Dungeons & Dragons: The Deck of Many Things (Hard Cover)Duży zestaw pełen magii i czarodziejskich przedmiotów
- wydanie angielskie
- Wizards of the Coast
The ultimate magic item for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The Deck of Many Things is a famous Dungeons & Dragons magic item whose effects are as spectacular as they are unpredictable. Within this box, you’ll find The Book of Many Things, which illuminates the deck’s mysteries and provides everything Dungeon Masters need to use it in their campaigns. This book includes advice, adventure locations, and new monsters for Dungeon Masters, as well as character options, magic items, and organizations for players, all inspired by the deck.
Dungeons & Dragons: The Deck of Many Things set also includes lavishly illustrated cards for The Deck of Many things, including additional cards that triple the deck’s size, allowing you to build the perfect deck for your campaign. An accompanying guidebook shows how to use the cards as a traditional oracle deck or to create D&D adventures inspired by the cards.
- The Book of Many Things (192-page hardcover) - A book for players and Dungeon Masters alike with content that can be dropped into any campaign, all thematically tied to The Deck of Many Things
- The Deck of Many Things (66-card deck) - Own one of D&D’s most legendary magic items with a deck containing the original 22 cards with updated art, plus 44 additional cards that can be substituted to customize your play experience
- The Deck of Many Things Card Reference Guide (80-page hardcover) - Deck guide booklet showcasing each card in the expanded deck and a variety of ways the deck can be used
- Deck Box - Sturdy custom box to store your deck and deck reference guide
- Zawartość pudełka:
- podręcznik Dungeons & Dragons: The Deck of Many Things w twardej oprawie, 192 strony
- talia 66 kart
- podręcznik The Deck of Many Things Card Reference Guide w twardej oprawie, 80 stron
- pudełko na talię
- 1,2 kg
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie