Necromunda: Orlock GangDziesięciu wojowników z domu Orlock
Uwaga! To nie jest samodzielna gra!
Uwaga! To nie jest samodzielna gra!Do rozgrywki wymagana jest podstawowa wersja gry: Necromunda: Underhive.
- Games Workshop
House Orlock is known as the House of Iron, due to its roots in the ferrous slag pits located across the blasted surface of Necromunda. Orlock controls not only the mines, but the most vital transmotive lines between them, and are famed for their tough and fearless fighters who defend them from ash waste nomads and rival House agents alike.
Assemble an Orlock gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique.
Necromunda: Orlock Gang includes:
- 10 bodies - 2 each of 5 unique designs - each wearing furnace plate armour. These have been designed with specific weapon options in mind, though of course you are free to model them as you see fit
- 20 heads - 2 each of 10 unique designs - featuring a variety of photo-google, chunky respirator masks and bandanas
- 10 sets of shoulder pads, in 5 unique designs
- Weapons! There are quite a lot of these: 2 harpoon launchers, 6 fighting knives, 2 heavy stubbers, 6 drum fed autopistols, 6 combat shotguns, 8 stub guns, 2 sawn-off shotguns, 2 servoclaws and 4 autoguns, along with 10 additional sets of frag and krak grenades, and a set of blasting charges
Supplied with ten 25mm round bases, which feature sculpted textures that match the game board’s aesthetic.
- Zawartość pudełka:
- 10 wieloczęściowych plastikowych modeli do sklejenia i pomalowania
- 151 g
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie