Designers & Dragons: A History of the Roleplaying Game Industry - '90-'99Shannon Appelcline
- wydanie angielskie
- Evil Hat Productions
- Rodzaj oprawy:
Everything you wanted to know about the origins of roleplaying games...
Designers & Dragons: The '90s is a comprehensive picture of the heyday of the RPG industry. This second edition expands the original single book into a series of four, and we've added over 10,000 new words to this volume alone. In this volume, we profile an RPG titan - Wizards of the Coast - and cover the rise of storytelling RPG settings like White Wolf's World of Darkness. Regardless of your gaming background, Shannon Appelcline's meticulously researched history won't disappoint.
In this volume, you'll find:
- A foreword by Peter Adkinson, founder of Wizards of the Coast and owner of Gen Con
- Profiles for twenty-one 1990s gaming companies including Wizards of the Coast, White Wolf, and Atlas Games
- The Inside scoop behind games like Dungeons & Dragons 3e, Warhamer 40k Roleplay, and Vampire: The Masquerade
- Ten things you might not know about roleplaying in the '90s
- An extensive bibliography and index
Meet the characters behind the characters and the gamers behind the games in Designers & Dragons: The '90s!
- 720 g
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do produktu?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie