Charterstone (edycja angielska)Gra ekonomiczna, która ewoluuje wraz z każdą rozgrywką
- 1 - 6 osób
- od 10 lat
- 45 - 75 minut
- wydanie angielskie
The prosperous Kingdom of Greengully, ruled for centuries by the Forever King, has issued a decree to its citizens to colonize the vast lands beyond its borders. In an effort to start a new village, the Forever King has selected 6 citizens for the task, each of whom has a unique set of skills they use to build their charter.
In Charterstone, a competitive legacy game, you construct buildings and populate a shared village. Building stickers are permanently added to the game board and become action spaces for any player to use. Thus, you start off with simple choices and few workers, but soon you have a bustling village with dozens of possible actions.
Charterstone features the following:
- streamlined starting rulebook: learn as you play and add rules as you unlock content
- engine-building elements within each game and over the course of the campaign
- a branching storyline where short-term decisions have a long-term impact
- a secret component found in only one other board game
- 75+ “crates” to unlock: 36 metal coins, 350+ unique cards, and 230+ wooden tokens (exactly 12 of each resource: wood, coal, grain, brick, iron, and pumpkin)
Your journey through Charterstone's many secrets will last 12 games, but it doesn't end there. Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind worker-placement game with plenty of variability.
- Zawartość pudełka:
- 36 monet
- 350 unikalnych kart
- 230 drewnianych żetonów
- 1,5 kg
Dodatki i akcesoria
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie