Codex: Card-Time Strategy - Bashing vs Finesse - Starter SetKarcianka inspirowana grami strategicznymi czasu rzeczywistego (RTS)
- 2 osoby
- 20 - 30 minut
- wydanie angielskie
- Sirlin Games
Codex: Card-Time Strategy is a customizable, non-collectable card game set in the Fantasy Strike universe that's inspired by real-time strategy video games such as Starcraft and Warcraft 3. Players each control three different heroes and have access to a tech tree that allows them to use different strategies each time they play.
The goal of the game is to destroy the opponent's base. To do this, players build up an army of units and heroes. Players determine the exact composition of their armies as they play by adding cards to their deck based on the tech they've chosen to pursue.
This Starter Set lets you try out the game with the Bashing and Finesse heroes. Once you go beyond the Starter Set, you'll get to play 3 heroes at at time and have access to a lot more cards during the course of a game. That said, the Starter Set helps you learn how the Codex system works with fewer cards that are simpler.
- Intro to how Codex works
- 2-player competitive game
- High quality, fun art with some silliness here and there
- Bashing - Troq, the Bashing hero, is also in Yomi, Puzzle Strike, and Flash Duel
- Players looking for a strategy card game that's deep, yet light-hearted.
- Those ready to dive into Codex's full 3-hero mode.
- Zawartość pudełka:
- 37 Bashing cards
- 40 Finesse cards
- 2 game boards
- 2 patrol zone boards
- Dial to track life totals
- Chits to track other quantities
- 630 g
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie