The Strange RPG: Player's Guide
- wydanie angielskie
- Monte Cook Games
- Liczba stron:
- Rodzaj oprawy:
Explore the Chaosphere of the Strange with this inexpensive introductory guide to The Strange!
Create characters, explore the setting, and learn how to play—or just have a handy second set of rules at the gaming table—with this inexpensive player’s alternative to the The Strange Corebook. It’s perfect for getting a taste of the game, having an extra rules and setting reference on hand at the gaming table, or for game masters to hand to new players. The Player’s Guide is a fantastic, ready resource for anyone playing The Strange, and a wonderful introduction and teaching tool for the game. And it’s an amazing price for a 96-page book!
The Strange Player’s Guide packs a lot into a 96-page package:
- An overview of the game setting: the Strange, the key recursions of Ardeyn and Ruk, and the factions on Earth that know how to access them
- The basic rules to play The Strange
- Six pregenerated characters ready for play
- Everything needed to create characters in a step-by-step process
- A huge variety of options that allow players to create the characters they desire
The Strange was funded by a Kickstarter campaign in the autumn of 2013, and will be released in August 2014. The Corebook will be a 416-page hardcover with a double-sided poster map, heavy on the premium-quality artwork. The Player’s Guide is a 96-page softcover.
- Waga (kg):
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie