Symbaroum RPG: Karvosti - The Witch HammerDrugi epizod z Kroniki Cierniowego Tronu
- wydanie angielskie
Karvosti - The Witch Hammer is the second episode in the Chronicle of the Throne of Thorns. The 152 page book is a freestanding sequel to Thistle Hold - Wrath of the Warden and will be followed by five other episodes.
It is through these campaign and adventure modules that we will keep building the world of Symbaroum; aside from an in-depth introduction to a specific region in Ambria, Davokar or beyond, each book will introduce new optional rules and features: abilities, (monstrous) traits, mystical powers and rituals, creatures, artifacts, elixirs and much more.
Looking at this second episode in particular, it focuses on the cliff of Karvosti - the age-old thingstead of the barbarian High Chieftain, located deep within the forest of Davokar.
- The Witch Hammer - the most dire and perilous treasure hunt since the days of Symbaroum
- An extended account of the history, activities, factions and conflicts of the Karvosti region, to be read by both players and Game Masters
- Twenty unique establishments where player characters may rest, eat, drink, gather information or seek an audience with local dignitaries
- A comprehensive chapter for the Game Master, describing what lurks beneath the region's surface, with plenty of plot hooks to develop into adventures or entire campaigns
- Guidelines on how to handle the exploration of ruins and the scheming going on in Symbaroum, plus plenty of additional rules including new abilities, traits, elixirs, artifacts, monsters and enemies
- Zawartość pudełka:
- podręcznik w twardej oprawie, 155 stron
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie